On Thursday, May 30, ITECPP held its 14th and final General Meeting of the 2012-2013 school year.
This meeting announced the details of our Western District ITE Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona. This four-day conference will take place July 14-17, and includes activities such as the Mitey Race (think Amazing Race), Traffic Bowl, technical sessions, and more. Members attending can receive reimbursements for attending workshops and other events. The deadlines to attend this conference are:
- June 3rd (Hand Count)
– June 7th (Payment/Liability Forms)
– June 14th (Online Registration; price will go up after this date!)
For more information, contact Marion Cartas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting concluded with introduction of the incoming officers as well as an open discussion about ITECPP for 2013-2014. If you have any suggestions or comments, let us know! E-mail us at email@example.com.
– The EIT Scholarship deadline extended to Friday June 1! Two applicants will receive $125.
– RSBITE (Riverside-San Bernardino) is offering a $1000 scholarship for ITECPP members! E-mail us for more details.
– There will be a special workshop on improving your resume and interviewing skills on Tuesday, June 4 during U-hour at Transpo Lab (17-2646)
– There will be an LADOT Tech Tour on Friday, June 7. An e-mail will be sent to all members.
– ITE SoCal will have a professional meeting in June. An e-mail will be sent to all members.
Next Meeting: Fall 2013 (Have a great summer!)