On Thursday, October 25th 2012, ITE Cal Poly Pomona held the 3rd General Meeting of the year. The guest speaker was Mr. Neil Nilchian, P.E. who detailed Project Management issues in Transportation Engineering.
Mr. Nilchian stressed the importance of balance within a project and the consideration for a diversity of needs. According to him, project success is a product of originality, timeliness, and client-service. Mr. Nilchian concluded his presentation with valuable words of wisdom and well wishes to his audience of aspiring professional engineers.
Among the General Announcements:
- Reminder: membership discounts for ITE and joint membership with ITE+APSA last through 10/31/2012
- ITE Workshops and Tutoring available
- Fehr & Peers (APSA invite to ITE) – Friday, 10/26/2012
- Carmaggedon – Wednesday, 11/7/2012
- Santa Monica DOT – Friday, 11/9/2012
- RBF Consulting – Friday, 11/16/2012